Rolex Section While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, you may interact with an embedded website from www.rolex.com. In such case, Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy of www.rolex.com are sole applicable.
Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
WHO WE ARE: THE “DATA CONTROLLER”
The “owner” of the treatment is: P. BASTIANI S.R.L. unipersonale
Via San Nicolò n. 19
34121 TRIESTE (TS)
VAT number: 01199130327
Tax Code: 01199130327
Share capital: € 200,000.00 of which paid € 125,000.00
The contact details are: telephone 040-7600148 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, you may interact with an embedded website from www.rolex.com. In such case, Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy of www.rolex.com are sole applicable.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
– obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
-check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need for the detection of crimes by the judicial authority).
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses published on the website, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the website, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
Specific information is published on the website pages prepared for the provision of certain services, with the request for any consent to the processing.
Data acquired through Social
If the user connects to a social page of the company via social login (i.e. the account of a social to which he is registered), the data that are published by the user in that social network can also be acquired by the company, also based on the privacy settings set by the user (e.g. information contained in the message / post to respond to requests for information or assistance, images, or information taken from the published profile). Specific information on the processing of data carried out by social platforms are made available by them (e.g. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation).
This site can use the so-called social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the social network features directly within the website (e.g. Facebook’s “like” function).
All social plug-ins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The company may process the aforementioned personal data even without specific consent, except as required for the compilation of specific forms, as the legal basis of lawfulness of the processing derives from the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party (e.g. request for information via email), as well as for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the company to promote and achieve its statutory purposes.
The provision of data for the aforementioned purposes is free and optional; however, any refusal makes it impossible for the company to follow up on the aforementioned purpose.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data are entered into an electronic database and / or stored in paper files.
The data are not subject to an automated decision-making process, nor is profiling of any kind carried out.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Personal data may be known by the company’s collaborators and employees, as subjects authorized to process and specially trained.
The data may be communicated to external subjects (e.g. companies that manage web platforms, associated companies, external consultants, subcontractors, etc.) for the purposes outlined above, if the need for their involvement exists. The same subjects will operate as independent Data Controllers, or will be designated as Data Processors.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The company will keep the data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes set out above and also to respond to any need for access and data recovery. After 24 months from the acquisition (7 days for browsing data), if there is no further need for contact or retention obligations, the data will be deleted.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Recognized rights include those of:
- request access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of incorrect data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of personal data (if one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs);
- request and obtain – in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data);
- to object at any time to the processing of personal data when particular situations concerning him occur;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the treatment is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and regards common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for example example data revealing health status or sexual life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
With reference to the aforementioned purposes, the interested party has the right to proceed, at any time, to the request for cessation of processing and to send email communications from the company, with a request to be presented to the contacts indicated above.
RIGHT TO PROPOSE COMPLAINTS
If the interested party believes that there is a violation in the processing of your personal data, he can lodge a complaint with the Control Authority of the place where he usually resides, works or where the alleged violation has occurred. In Italy, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.